TIFFANY LIMOS - LOVING MY LIFE !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"You can't be what everybody else wants you to be. Do what makes you happy." - Tiffany Limos 3/31/09

"Acting is easy, writing is hard!" - Marlon Brando

"I am filled with love and affection." - Tiffany Limos 3/22/10

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

About Me

My photo
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Boardwalk Empire Premiere


(click on photo to enlarge)

I went to see Michael Pitt at this premiere. Nelson George and I took this great photo at their photobooth! It was a wonderful night. Everyone was there. (Pharrell, Scorsese, Schrader, all the usual suspects) I do want to say that I've known Michael Pitt since we were teenagers and it was so great to see him on a series like Boardwalk Empire... CONGRATS!
September 14th 2011
NYC

Followers