TIFFANY LIMOS - LOVING MY LIFE !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"You can't be what everybody else wants you to be. Do what makes you happy." - Tiffany Limos 3/31/09

"Acting is easy, writing is hard!" - Marlon Brando

"I am filled with love and affection." - Tiffany Limos 3/22/10

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

About Me

My photo
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Blog Archive

Friday, May 30, 2014

DON'T LOOK BACK (SHORT FILM) BY TIFFANY LIMOS

In 2013 Many of Them Magazine asked me to make a short film based on a Manifesto by Raya Martin. Raya Martin is the wunderkind of the Philippines. In very little time and at a young age has managed to conquer the international film festival circuit and turn cinema on its head. Of course I was honored. I was told that Raya picked out the chapter called DON'T LOOK BACK especially for me! I was floored because it was what I was feeling at the time.

There were other well known international filmmakers asked to join this project, I will find the names later... but my French DP Thomas Favel shot this. I wrote, starred in it but it was more like a fly-by-night kind of shoot. Its the story of my life in Paris in 2013 while I was living on place du Marché Saint Honoré in PARIS, FRANCE.

I was working on my book and a film for Arte Channel... and I was completely drained... I will post the film later. Here is a clip from the film for right now.

Followers